Friday, August 23, 2013

Welcome to Japan


Rob had been in Japan a few more weeks than me, but I finally arrived on August 15th. It was literally the longest day of my life because the sun didn't go down until I reach Japan, a whole 20 hours later. I don't know why I was so surprised when I arrived that everything was in Japanese but for some reason I expected a lot of English too (serious culture shock).

In the few days that we have been together in Japan we have done some adventuring, shopping, and reorganizing. Pretty much the first thing I did when waking up from a jetlagged grogginess was nest and move furniture around. I'm quite happy with the placement of everything.

Now it is time to get the blog up and running!

Stay tuned for our upcoming shenanigans and adventures. ^.^

Views from our apartment:



Rain showers

Windmills!


 Kumamon and Hello Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment